Admissions are open throughout the year. There are four batches in a year - January,
April, July and October.
The Prospectus & Application form for the Six Months Diploma Programs can be purchased
from the office of our institution at the following address:
Cost of Application form is Rs.300/- in person by cash or Rs. 350/- by post through
demand draft. The DD should be made payable to 'Welingkar Institute of Management'
at Mumbai and sent at the given address.
Address: Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development &
Research, Lakhamsi Napoo Road, Opp.Matunga Gymkhana, Matunga(C.R.), Mumbai
- You can also download the application form from our website in which case Rs. 350/-
will be added to the program fee.Kindly take a print-out of the filled in form and
with the below mentioned enclosures send it to the institute address given above.
- You will need Adobe AcrobatReader to download the duly filled in form.
- Attested photo copy of the mark sheet ( XII / Diploma).
- Two recent passport size photograph.
- Fees for the program/course.
The entire program fees are Rs. 12000/- to be paid in full at the time of admission.
Course fees are inclusive of exam fees. However, for subjects, which are not cleared
during the trimester or subjects for which students do not appear for exam, will
carry additional exam fees.
All fees are Paid to through credit card / debit card / net banking or local cheque
/ demand draft drawn in favour of 'Welingkar Institute of Management' payable at
Mumbai. No outstation cheques will be accepted.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
You can cancel your admission within 30 days from the date of your registration by forwarding a written application to the institute and returning your study material.
REFUND OF FEES
Rs. 2000/- would be deducted and the balance course fees would be refunded to the student within a period of maximum 60 days from the date of request for cancellation of refund. There will be no refund of course fees after 30 days for any mode of payment (i.e. one time payment of the entire fees).
FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- The program fees for 6 months amounts to US $ 500. The entire amount has to be paid at the time of enrolment itself.
- The program fee includes cost of study materials and examination fees.
- All the course material will be couriered to the students' international address. In case the student fails, needs or wishes to reappear for the exam/assignments, then a flat additional fee of US $25 per trimester is payable irrespective of the number of subjects / assignments the student wishes to appear.
Note:Fees once paid shall not be refunded for any reason under any circumstances.